Le bien-être des travailleurs est aujourd’hui un aspect essentiel du travail. Il s’agit d’un facteur décisif dans le cadre des objectifs d’une entreprise à court et…Continuer
Publication date6 November 2021
Your data is money in the bank for your business – help us protect it and you.
Our team has in-depth, accurate and pragmatic knowledge of data protection compliance in a number of key sectors, such as the insurance, medical and general commercial sectors.
We have assisted a number of clients in their compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also assist our clients in the valuation and management of their data and in their direct marketing issues. We also have privileged links with data regulators and professional associations in the health, advertising and marketing sectors, with whom we are in regular contact.
Our data protection expert also holds an additional Master’s degree in data protection and intellectual property rights from the KULeuven. She has had the opportunity to assist our clients on several occasions such as:
- Assisting several insurance groups to comply with the GDPR rules
- Assisting companies in responding to requests from data subjects exercising their rights;
- Assisting clients in notifying data breaches to data subjects and to the Data Protection Authority;
- Assisting with specific data protection issues;
- Organising internal seminars for companies to raise awareness of data protection issues;
Based on our experience, our firm has developed a unique process to assist our clients in ensuring compliance with data protection rules and best practices. This process of support and compliance is generally divided into 5 steps:
- Initial audit of the measures in place and the personal data processing carried out by the client;
- Detailed list of activities and processing carried out + impact on data protection and establishment of a register identifying all processing carried out and their purposes and basis;
- Gap analysis: analysis that details all the measures to be implemented to ensure compliance with the GDPR and advice on best practices to be implemented + advice on security;
- Drafting of legal documents useful to ensure compliance and necessary to support evidence of compliance with data protection rules and best practices;
- Reviewing and drafting where necessary all company contractual documents with data protection implications.
Protégez vos intérêts avant de contracter : explorez le Registre central des interdictions de gérer à partir du 1er août 2023
En Belgique, un entrepreneur ou un administrateur de société peut – dans certains cas limitativement énumérés par la loi – être interdit d’exploiter personnellement ou…Continuer
_______________________________________________________ SUMMARY The Parliamentary Act on taxation of « excess profits » entered into force on 22nd December 2022 (accessible here) and modified the electricity act of…Continuer